13 Nisan 2017 Perşembe

Maths Performance

           
 ÖYKÜ TAYFUR
10E / 249

          NOTE:  At the beginning of this project to be honest I was scared because I thought I wouldn’t be able to do this project but it turned out that it wasn’t like that. I was so joyful while during this project and at the same time I had the opportunity to improve my mathematical skills and also I have a better self as teem (e). The best part of this project was I learned while having fun and it was so different than the ones I had done previously (a). The only part of this project that I didn’t like sometimes the functions it wasn’t like I wanted it to be so I lost the times because of I worked a lot of time on a function (b). During this project I learned many types of functions and I got the ability to show it is a figure (c). But sometimes I had a problem because of the Desmos, it did not detect the functions so I didn't draw the shape easily and also I didn't found the correct functions for my work (d). 

 https://www.desmos.com/calculator/bmfu2gewv5



  

 


















































































DESMOS:











Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder